The adhesive force testing unit ZIEGLER FT-1000 is adapted to the requirements of manufacturers and users of adhesive and self–adhesive (pressure sensitive) materials and complies with the demands of the test standards or the technical terms of delivery, the specifications of which are published by FINAT* and AFERA**.
Supports FINAT Test methods No. 1, 2, 3, 9, 10 and 11.
Operating principle: The device operates according to the principle of a horizontal pulling test device, equipped with a mobile clamp designed as sample desk and a fixed clamp equipped with a load cell.
|Force measurement||The testing device is equipped with two load cell sensors with measuring range 5N and 50 N.|
|Drive mechanism||The sample desk is driven by a long life speed-regulated direct current motor.|
Standard of the sample desk velocity is 300 mm/min, 50/300/1000 and 60 - 990 mm/min in steps of 10 mm/min are selectable.
|Display||The Display shows the measured mean tensile force.|
Measuring range 5 N, 0.001 N
Measuring range 50 N, 0.01 N
|Accuracy||Force measuring: < 1% of the reading value +/- 2 Digits|
Velocity: < 2% of the selected velocity
|Voltage||100 - 240V AC / 50 - 60 Hz / 30VA|
|Dimensions||W x D x H - 410 x 280 x 140 mm|
|Data connection||USB port|
- Software FTSOFT for Windows® XP, 7, 8
and Windows® 10 (32-bit und 64-bit versions)
- Fast data transfer
- high degree of comfort when working with your data
- Well-structured measurement log with graphical display
- The program allows for individual, multiple and consecutive measurements
- The clear and intuitively arranged menus reduce the training period to a minimum
- Less storage space (2-3 MB)
- Sample plate of float glass 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- Sample plate of stainless steel 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- Software FTSOFT for Windows® XP, 7, 8 (data capture, analysis and save to file)
- FINAT-Pinch roller 2 kg
- Quick-Stick sample plate
- Foil holder
- Paper clamp
| Heated sample desk maximum 100°C/212°F|
* Féderation internationale des fabricants et transformateurs d'adhésifs et thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports.
** Afera, the European Association for the Self Adhesive Tape Industry