The high speed release test device ZIEGLER HS-300 is a quick release test device and is tailored to the requirements of manufacturers, processors and users of adhesive composite materials. The device complies with the specifications and test standards of the FINAT* test method High Speed Release Force FTM 4 (10 - 300 m/min).
According to these specifications, the high speed tester is used to determine which release force is required , so that the release paper is pulled off the self-adhesive material (or vice versa) at an angle of less than 180° and at a pull-off speed of 300 m/min. The method used allows you to assess the adhesive strength with a quick, horizontal pull.
- HS-300 and connection of a PC with Windows® 10-11
- Measured values are recorded, evaluated, saved, printed, exported and further processed with the HighSpeedSoft program.
- The High Speed Release Tester works on the principle of a horizontal tensile tester.
- ZIEGLER HS-300 is characterized by precise measured values
- Measurement range 5 N
- Speeds adjustable 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 m/min
- Speed ramp 10 - 300 m/min
- Handy device with low weight (5.8 kg)
- Fast data transfer
- Unlimited number of measurements
- Clear measurement log with graphic representation
- Reproducible readings
- Service and Support
- Compatible with Windows® 10-11 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Maximum convenience when processing your data
- Clear user interface
- Intuitive with Accelerators
- Reduces training to a minimum of time