The High Speed Release Tester ZIEGLER HS-300 is designed as horizontal pulling test device according to FINAT test FTM 4 - high speed release force.
This procedure allows the evaluation of the separation force of a laminate at a separation speed comparable to those typically used in label production and mechanical dispense. It gives a meaningful assessment of the processing quality of labels. Very low values can cause a premature release of the labels during the creation or dispensing process. High values may produce web break when skeleton stripping die cut labels or dispensing failure during automatic application.
Your advantages with a glance:
- High degree of comfort when working with your data
- Fixed, constand speed 10, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300 m/min
- Ramp: 10 m – 300 m/min
- Clear and intuitively arranged menus reduce the training period to a minimum
- Fast data transfer
- Well-structured measurement log with graphical display
- The program allows for individual, multiple and consecutive measurements
- Less storage space (2-3 MB)
- Service and Support