The ZIEGLER Shear Tester FTM-8 is designed for tests according to the FINAT* Method FTM 8.
Up to 10 test-pieces can be evaluated simultaneously. The built-in stopwatches measure the shear time from 0,01 to 9999,9 hours. An external power supply for the test unit is not necessary. The lifetime of the built-in lithium battery is at least 10 years.
Insertion and Removal
of the Test Plates
Test-plates are inserted into the mounting rack from the top and following the completion of the test are again removed by sliding them upwards.
Your advantages with a glance:
- Large working space
- Clear position to read the data
- Individual weights are possible
- Internal power supply
- Longliving built-in lithium battery
- External shell with hardwearing paint finish
Scope of Delivery:
- Test Unit with mounting racks and stopwatches
- 25 mm Triangles for the test pieces
- Weights, 1kg (or individually)
- Float glass test plates, 50 mm x 50 mm x 2 mm
* Féderation internationale des fabricants et transformateurs d'adhésifs et thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports.