The ZIEGLER shear tester FTM-8 is specially made for tests and shear tests according to the FINAT* FTM 8 test method.
Up to 10 samples can be tested simultaneously. The built-in stopwatches measure the shearing time in the range from 0.01 to 9999.99 hours
No external power supply is required for the test fixture.
The lifespan of the built-in lithium batteries is 8 years.
Inserting and removing the sample panels
The sample panels are pushed into the sample holder from above and pulled out again after the test is complete.
- Large workspace
- Clear reading of the data
- Individual weights can be used
- No power connection
- Fully electronic, long-lasting watches with lithium-ion batteries
- Durable paintwork on the case
- Optional: USB connection and software for evaluation on the PC
- Test device from 3-10 test points possible
- Sample triangle 25 mm
- Stainless steel weights, standard 1 kg
- Sample plates, float glass 50 mm x 50 mm x 2 mm
- Sample plates, stainless steel 50 mm x 50 mm x 2 mm
* Féderation internationale des fabricants et transformateurs d'adhésifs et thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports.