The ZIEGLER FT-2000 adhesion tester is tailored to the requirements of manufacturers, processors and users of adhesive composite materials. Its specifications correspond to the FINAT* and Afera** test standards. The sample table is driven using an electronically controlled encoder position control, which precisely maintains the speed. The determined average tensile force is shown on the display of the measuring device. 50/300/1000 mm/min and pulling speeds from 10 mm/min to 10 m/min can be set. The standard pulling speed is 300 mm/min. Optionally, a motor-operated 90° pull-off is possible.
- Friction films
- Adhesive films
- Adhesive tapes with release material
- Self-adhesive films
- Security stickers
- Seal Material
Working Principle: The Peel Force Tester is a horizontal tensile tester to perform bond strength testing. The sample table is equipped as a movable clamp with constant feed, while the fixed clamp is rigidly coupled to the load cell.
This can be used to measure properties such as release force and peel strength, e.g. at peel angles of 180° or 90° (option).
The software FTSOFT is used for the data acquisition, evaluation, logging and data storage. Measurements can thus be automated safely and conveniently. The clear and intuitively designed user interface reduces training to a minimum of time.
Equipment for addtional charge
ZIEGLER hand roller 2kg
Sample preparation according to FINAT
Quick-Stick initial adhesion
||The bond strength tester is equipped with two highly sensitive DMS measuring cells in the measuring ranges 5 and 50 N.
||The sample table is driven using an electronically controlled encoder position control, which maintains the speed precisely.
The standard pulling speed is 300/mm min. The following pulling speeds can be selected: 50/300/1000 mm/min or from 10 mm/min to 10 m/min.
||The standard travel distance of the sample table is 150 mm. The following travel distances can be selected: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 360 mm.
||The mean tensile force determined is shown on the display of the measuring device.Reading accuracy:
Measuring range 5 N, 0.001 N
Measuring range 50 N, 0.01 N
||Force measurement: < 1% of the display value +/- 2 digits
Speed: < 2% of the selected speed
||100 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz / 150VA
||L 670 x T 290 x H 165 mm
||ca. 10.5 kg
- Software FTSOFT compatible with Windows® 10-11
- Fast data transfer
- Unlimited number of measurements
- Clear measurement log with graphic representation
- Maximum convenience when processing your data
- Reproducible readings
- Clearly designed user interface
- Intuitive with accelerators
- Reduces training to a minimum of time
- Service and support
- Test weight 100 g
- Test weight 1000 g
- Sample plate float glass 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- Sample plate stainless steel VA 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- FTSOFT software for data acquisition, graphic display, evaluation, storage and printing, individual measurement logs and Excel export.
* Féderation internationale des fabricants et transformateurs d'adhésifs et thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports.
** Afera, the European Association for the Self Adhesive Tape Industry