The ZIEGLER FT-1000 adhesion tester is tailored to the requirements of manufacturers, processors and users of adhesive composite materials. Its specifications correspond to the FINAT* and Afera** test standards. The Tensile Tester allows you to test the adhesion of materials according to these test standards.
- Friction films
- Adhesive films
- Adhesive tapes with release material
- Self-adhesive films
- Security stickers
- Seal Material
Working Principle: The Peel Force Tester is a horizontal tensile tester to perform bond strength testing. The sample table is equipped as a movable clamp with constant feed, while the fixed clamp is rigidly coupled to the load cell.
This can be used to measure properties such as release force and peel strength, e.g. at peel angles of 180° or 90° (option).
The software FTSOFT is used for the data acquisition, evaluation, logging and data storage. Measurements can thus be automated safely and conveniently. The clear and intuitively designed user interface reduces training to a minimum of time.
Equipment for addtional charge
ZIEGLER hand roller 2kg
Sample preparation according to FINAT
Quick-Stick initial adhesion
||The bond strength tester is equipped with two highly sensitive DMS measuring cells in the measuring ranges 5 and 50 N.
||The sample table is driven by an electronically tachometer-controlled, durable precision DC motor.
The standard pulling speed is 300 mm/min, 50/300/1000 and 60 - 990 mm/min can be selected from the front.
||The mean tensile force determined is shown on the display of the measuring device.Reading accuracy:
Measuring range 5 N, 0.001 N
Measuring range 50 N, 0.01 N
||Force measurement: < 1% of the display value +/- 2 digits
Speed: < 2% of the selected speed
||100 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz / 30VA
||L 410 x B 280 x H 140 mm
||ca. 8.0 kg
- Software FTSOFT compatible with Windows® 10-11
- Fast data transfer
- Unlimited number of measurements
- Clear measurement log with graphic representation
- Maximum convenience when processing your data
- Reproducible readings
- Clearly designed user interface
- Intuitive with accelerators
- Reduces training to a minimum of time
- Service and support
- Sample plate float glass 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- Sample plate stainless steel VA 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- FTSOFT software for data acquisition, graphic display, evaluation, storage and printing, individual measurement logs and Excel export.
With heatable sample table up to 80°C
* Féderation internationale des fabricants et transformateurs d'adhésifs et thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports.
** Afera, the European Association for the Self Adhesive Tape Industry