The ZIEGLER FT-1000H adhesion tester is tailored to the requirements of manufacturers, processors and users of adhesive composite materials. Its specifications correspond to the FINAT* and Afera** test standards. The device is a tensile tester that allows you to test the adhesion of materials according to these testing standards.
- Friction films
- Cling films
- Adhesive tapes with release material
- Self-adhesive films
- Security stickers
- Seal materials
- Packaging straps made of paper, plastic, textile and metal and materials with related properties
Working principle: The device is designed as a horizontal tensile tester. The sample table is equipped with a movable clamp with constant feed, while the fixed clamp is rigidly coupled to the load cell. This can be used to measure properties such as release force and peel strength at a peel angle of 180°.
The FT-1000H can be used in stand-alone mode (average value at a given speed). The software (compatible with Windows® 10-11) which records, evaluates, saves, prints and exports the measured values, is used for further processing of the data.
Equipment for addtional charge
ZIEGLER Hand Roller 2kg
Sample preparation according to FINAT*
||The bond strength tester is equipped with two highly sensitive DMS measuring cells in the measuring ranges 5 and 50 N.
||The sample table is driven by an electronically tachometer-controlled, durable precision DC motor.
The standard pulling speed is 300 mm/min, 50/300/1000 and 60 - 990 mm/min can be selected from the front.
The mean tensile force determined is shown on the display of the measuring device.
Measuring range 5 N, 0.001 N
Measuring range 50 N, 0.01 N
||Force measurement: < 1% of reading +/- 2 digits
Speed: < 2% of the selected speed
||100 - 240V / 50 - 60 Hz / 30VA
||L 410 x W 280 x H 140 mm
||ca. 8,0 kg
|Integrated options and accessories:
- 50, 300, 1000mm/min
- 60 - 990mm/min
- Surface heated feed plate - up to 80°C
- 2-channel version 5 N and 50 N load cell
- Sample plate float glass 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- Sample plate stainless steel VA 200 x 100 x 2 mm
- FTSOFT software for data acquisition, graphic display, evaluation, storage and printing, individual measurement logs and Excel export
||The temperature of the heated sample stage is kept constant at the set value by the built-in temperature controller.
The temperature ranges from the ambient temperature to a maximum of 80°C.
If a higher temperature is set, the controller switches the heating off at 90° C and on again at 80°C.
- Software FTSOFT compatible with Windows® 10-11
- Fast data transfer
- Unlimited number of measurements
- Clear measurement log with graphic representation
- Maximum convenience when processing your data
- Reproducible readings
- Intuitive user interface
- Mouseover tooltips
- Reduces training to a minimum of time
- Service and Support
* Féderation internationale des fabricants et transformateurs d'adhésifs et thermocollants sur papiers et autres supports.
** Afera, the European Association for the Self Adhesive Tape Industry